Insurances currently accepted at Comprehensive Fitness & Consultation, LLC include:
Payment for services is due at the time of service. We accept – Check, Cash or Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard). There is a convenience fee charge for credit card payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, or you have not notified us that you are cancelling your appointment at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session you scheduled.
Face-to-face sessions are 45-55 minutes
Clients can schedule longer sessions if they would like to do so. Some clients have found it helpful, for instance, to schedule two-hour sessions every other week instead of meeting for one hour each week. Longer sessions provide the opportunity for more to be accomplished. Talk with your therapist about your specific scheduling needs and goals for counseling. Your therapist will help you develop a schedule that will work best for your specific needs.
What does my insurance cover?
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions: It is your responsibility to handle any and all insurance issues directly with your insurance company.
• Do I have mental health benefits?
• What is my deductible and has it been met?
• How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
• What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
• Is approval required from my primary care physician?
• Does my plan cover couples and family therapy? Or does it ONLY cover individual therapy?